What to Bring
- 1 or 2 gallons of emergency/backup water (we provide water for drinking and showers and cooking)
- beverages (we provide water/coffee/tea/Gatorade), i.e. (coconut water, electrolytes, alcohol)
- Snacks/Energy Bars
- Bike with LIGHTs on it
- Kneepads for Dancing
- TENT (we have a few extras)
- Sleeping Bag (we have a few extras)
- Drinking Mug, preferably with a carabiner or other clip to easily keep it with you.
- Plates/Silverware (only if you're new to camp this year--we have a lot of this already and returning campers don't need to bring it)
What not to bring:
- Rebar for your tent (unless you're certain you need it, tents stay in place just fine under the shade)
- Vinegar for foot baths (we provide it)
- Extra Shade (unless you don't want to stay under the pentachute).